Pipe repair services can save you from the threat of high costs on utility bills, frequently malfunctioning plumbing fixtures, and a lot of stress this season. After all, even allowing just one leak to linger in your pipes may prove much worse for your plumbing system than you realize. Leaky pipes can cost you 14% of the 100 to 250 gallons of water the average homeowner uses, according to the American Water Works Association. That rate will only increase if you have pipes in your home older than 30 to 40 years. This will leave you stuck in a scenario where you are paying more on water bills than necessary, and that’s certainly something no homeowner wants to experience. In addition to money loss on water bills, allowing pipe problems to persist in your home will also see your costs on water damage restoration increase. Restoration services are already expensive and when pipe leaks cause your walls and floors to experience water damage, the cost will grow even higher. All of these problems can build up and greatly take away from your property value, but it is possible to stop them by identifying pipe problem signs early enough so you will be able to call for professional assistance in eliminating pipe problems once and for all.
Why Should You Call Radiant Plumbing?
Radiant Plumbing is here to provide you with services to ensure you stay away from all the nightmares associated with faulty pipes. We are available at any point this season to provide emergency plumbing repair. One of our licensed, fully-trained plumbers are available and will come to your home, inspect all areas of your plumbing system, and quickly diagnose the problem. From there, we can make highly-effective repairs that will ensure you have modern, durable piping ready to provide longer-lasting performance. In addition, you will be able to save money on any additional pipe repair you may have needed from any lesser-quality service. With reduced spending on bills and better working plumbing fixtures, you will be able to relax this fall.
7 Warning Signs You Should Notice
If you are beginning to think your pipes are on the verge of experiencing trouble, please take a look around your home for these 7 warning signs:
- Your Pipes are Outdated: One of the more common reasons homeowners will call for pipe service is because their current pipes are made from outdated materials. These materials include clay, cast-iron, and polybutylene. Polybutylene in particular has been famously proven defective due to a wave of lawsuits in the 1980s. If this applies to your current pipes, call for repair immediately.
- Low Water Pressure: If you are experiencing low water pressure in your pipes, you might notice that the water pressure in your shower isn’t as high as it should be when you’re trying to wash up. You may also notice not enough water pressure coming from your sink when you try to wash dishes. Before this completely detracts from how you function in your home, call Radiant to make any repairs.
- Corroded Pipes: Though pipes are mainly located in between walls and floors, you can still see them outside the house or maybe even in your basement. This helps when you inspect your plumbing system for signs of corrosion. If these pipes appear rusty, it may indicate that the pipes inside your home are rusting as well.
- Strange Noises: You may hear the sound of water struggling to pass through your pipes, which indicates a blockage within the pipe that will need to be removed. Any loud or unusual sounds from your pipes is means for concern. Older pipes will be more susceptible to making noises, as it indicates a serious internal flaw.
- Damp Walls & Floors: Random, unexplained damp spots on your walls and floors are a definite sign of a problem. Before this makes you spend up to thousands of dollars on water damage restoration, please call Radiant for leak repair.
- Rusty Spots: One sign that you have older, rusty pipes in your home is random rusty spots popping up around the home. If these spots are growing in number, you should call Radiant for help or else you may have to pay for some considerable damage down the road.
- Contaminated Water: Installing water treatment systems is the best method of prevention against water contamination. However, please pay attention if the water coming out of your fixtures is murky. Broken pipes can often allow contaminants to easily seep into the water supply, putting your family’s health at risk if the water is consumed.
If You Notice Leaky Pipes, Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late And You’re Caught In An Emergency Situation, Schedule A Pipe Repair Service Today
Contact Radiant today if you want to improve your plumbing system this fall with our excellent pipe repair!