- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. This holds true unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Radiant will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Radiant will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate. Information will be collected with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Our company promises to protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles. Furthermore, we are committed to ensuring that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Should you have any questions or comments, please call us at (512) 23-9988 or contact us Online