Right now, our community is facing its toughest challenge yet. The coronavirus has impacted every family and individual in Austin, surrounding communities, and across the nation. In these unprecedented times, the key to fighting this contagion is working together. All of us must do our part in reducing the spread of the coronavirus (aka COVID-19).
The team at Radiant Plumbing has prepared a list of health and safety precautions, in compliance with CDC guidelines, that our service experts are employing to stay safe while on the field. We encourage our readers and their families to exercise the same caution at home or in public.
Let’s reduce the spread of COVID-19 by:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water p for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer if soap is not readily available.
- Keeping hands to ourselves and away from the face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Disinfecting frequently touched objects as often as possible, including phones, doorknobs, remotes, keyboards, surfaces, etc.
- Wearing protective gear, such as gloves and face masks, when feeling sick.
- Maintaining a social distance of at least six feet from others.
- Staying home at all times, especially when feeling ill.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the crook of your elbow.
- Practicing self-isolation when feeling any symptoms related to COVID-19.
We also want to remind everyone to be mindful of others when shopping for food and supplies. As most of you know, we are in the midst of a toilet paper shortage, forcing stores to ration out tissue rolls. Those who are using other means of cleanup, such as tissues , napkins, paper towels, or baby wipes, must dispose of these products properly! Your toilet, plumbing pipes, and sewer lines can only handle toilet tissue, as this is designed to properly disintegrate in water. Other products will clog your plumbing and cause a backup. Sewer repairs are large-scale plumbing projects, so let’s be cognizant of how we treat our plumbing and even HVAC systems during this time.
Finally, Radiant Plumbing is still OPEN and AVAILABLE FOR SERVICES as an ESSENTIAL BUSINESS. Our work is important in keeping the residents of Austin and the surrounding areas safe and comfortable as everyone spends more time at home. You can rest assured that our service technicians will go above and beyond the call of duty to provide you with excellent plumbing and HVAC services without compromising your health. If you need an emergency plumber or HVAC technician, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
It goes without saying that our employees’ and customers’ health is our top priority at the moment. Radiant Plumbing is a local business and brand built on community, and the COVID-19 crisis only reinforces that. We will do whatever is necessary to help eliminate the virus once and for all.
Please continue to visit our website for further updates.