Water Jetting in Austin
Drain pipes inevitably become clogged over time. Grease, hair, soap scum, sediment, sludge, roots and more can inhibit proper flow in your drain pipes, eventually become a major headache for your household. Water jetting service is your answer!
Water jets are hands down one of the most capable and versatile tools in our drain cleaning arsenal. This powerful device takes ordinary tap water, pressurizes it up to 60,000 psi and forces it through your stopped up drains—cutting through roots, dissolving blockages, emulsifying grease and soap scum, all while spray washing pipe interiors clean.
Water Jetting Service Features
- Our state-of-the-art water jets are ideal for clearing stoppages from clogged drain lines. A steady stream of high pressure water that hits the stoppage hard enough to dislodge it from the pipe interior and flush it away. The thrust of the nozzle drives the hose down the line and gives you wall to wall cleaning action.
- Water jets can cut through almost any obstruction within your drain line. Our drain cleaning experts always choose the appropriate water pressure for your individual piping, taking into account the size and material of the pipes so no damage is done to your already stressed drain system.
Why Water Jetting is Better Than Cabling
- Cabling often fails to completely clear stoppages as we cannot use the proper blade for every situation.
- Cabling through a smaller pipe to clear a pipe of a larger diameter is a fantastic way to get that expensive cable stuck in the line.
- Cabling through roof vents with too many turns can drastically reduces the clearing capability and overall effectiveness of the cable to clear the stoppage.
Water jetting could be the answer to your drain clog disaster! Call the drain cleaning experts at Radiant Plumbing for more information or to schedule an in-home consultation!