It’s one thing to layer up during the bitter cold months when you’re traveling from place to place. However, when you finally reach your final destination of home, it should be your safe space to de-layer and unwind. While your AC takes a break after delivering the cool, your furnace is your sidekick in bringing just the right heat to counter the cold.
All of us can relate, whether you’re in Williamson or Travis County, TX from Lakeway to West Lake Hills to Round Rock or even Georgetown, we rely so much on our AC during the summer that we forget about our furnace until the first day we start using it again. That means that any issues with your system hiding during that time will erupt the moment you need it the most.
Sometimes it’s just a repair, but, other times, your furnace will malfunction to the point of needing a complete replacement. Fortunately, there are a few signs that you can pay attention to that may help in deciphering whether you need heating installation:
- Constant noises and frequent on/off cycles.
- Old age: The life expectancy of a furnace is anywhere from 13 to 20 years. If your heating system is that old, or older, it might be best to consider new heating installation services from Radiant.
- Higher electric and gas bills: If rates have not increased, this increase in your bill could be from an inefficient furnace.
We're Ready to Help
Advantages of Replacing Your Furnace
It’s evident that the moment you have a newly installed furnace in your home, the #1 benefit is knowing you have control of the indoor heat. Whether you’re amongst hill country in Bee Caves, near the water in Lakeway, or more inland in Round Rock, we all have our preferences for comfort and what better than to have total control of the temperature in your own home? Benefits to upgrading to a newer, more efficient model include:
- Improved comfort in your home during the cold months of the year and have a furnace that cycles on and off less frequently.
- Sealed combustion furnaces improving the overall air quality in your home.
- Better control of the temperature of your home with smart thermostats.
- Newer furnaces that don’t make as much noise when operating.
Furnace Repair and Installation With Radiant
Radiant HVAC technicians take pride in being meticulous in their work and openly displaying their enjoyment in doing the job that they do. We are committed to providing the 5-star service experience to every home in Austin, TX, whether it be heating installation services or AC repair and heating repair.
As Austin’s Best in HVAC, Radiant is the city’s premier choice. Since 1999, we have blossomed into a beloved family-owned company that thousands continue to rely on for all their plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and drain needs. Radiant proudly serves cities in both Williamson and Travis County, TX such as (but not limited to) Bee Caves, West Lake Hills, Round Rock, Cedar Park, and Georgetown.
DIY Leak Repair: Isolate A Line During An Active Leak
Even Sunny Austin, TX is prone to experiencing the occasional freeze. Look no further than...
HVAC Tune Up vs. PMP
When it comes to HVAC maintenance, you have two options. You can get a Tune...