Helping Hands Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO NOMINATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF BEING AWARDED THE MONTHLY DONATION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor — The Sponsor of this program is Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning (the “Sponsor”), 2908 San Gabriel St. Austin, TX 78705
2. Program Entry Period — Monthly Nominations for this program are SAME MONTH Nominations and must be received between 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time on the 1st day of the month through the last day of the month at 11:59:59 p.m Central Time to be considered for the current month award period (the “Program Entry Period”). Nominations submitted with instructions for the next months award cycle in the “how did you hear about Radiant Helping Hands” will be held and considered for the next months award period starting on the 1st of each month.
County Eligibility — This program is open to any individual nominating a non-profit entity based in the Local Austin Area we currently serve (as defined below).
The Local Austin Area we serve includes Travis and the Southern part of Williamson County
Individual Eligible — Persons nominating an eligible charity (each an “Entrant”) must be 18 years or older and must nominate an eligible “charity” or “Non-Profit” that they believe has the ability to make a positive impact in our community and help it become a better place.
Eligible Charities — In order to be eligible to receive an award from Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning (Radiant Helping Hands) under this program (an “Award”), the charity selected by an Entrant (a “Charity”) must be a tax-exempt public charity, meaning that the Charity must be recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3). Section 501(c)(3) is a section of the Internal Revenue Code that establishes criteria for tax-exempt charitable organizations. Any Charity that discriminates based on race, creed, ethnicity, religion, sex, age or national origin is not eligible to receive an Award. Section 7 of these Official Rules includes other requirements regarding Awards.
4. Entry — No purchase necessary to enter or win. There are two ways to enter this program, as described below. Entries may only be made according to the procedures described in these Official Rules.
A. To enter the program online, visit www.CallRadiant.com/Charity click on the “THIS FORM” button or go directly to info.CallRadiant.com/charity and submit an entry during the Program Entry Period. All Entrants are required to complete all required registration information (including, without limitation, your name, mailing address, other contact information and an eligible charity’s name, contact information). All entries must be completed within the Program Entry Period to be eligible to win. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
B. To enter the program by mail, please mail a written nomination with your NAME, ADDRESS, CONTACT PHONE, CITY, STATE, ZIP, CHARITY ORGANIZATION, CHARITY ADDRESS, CHARITY PHONE NUMBER. Once completed, please mail to: Radiant Helping Hands PO Box 302498 Austin TX 78703 during the Program Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Sponsor within the Program Entry Period. Entries received after the end of the Program Entry Period will be considered for the next months round of Nominations. Limit one entry per envelope. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
C. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time, not solely limited to those in which, in its opinion, is offensive, contains unsuitable material, threatens the safety or well being of any entrant, or if it is determined that the Entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Limit one entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Entries in excess of this limit are void. To be valid, each entry must provide all information requested.
5. Winner Selections — On or about the last day of each month, one winner will be selected by the Program Sponsor for each Monthly Program Period. Winners will be notified by phone and/or e-mail the same day Winner will be posted on our Facebook pages.
6. Voting — LIKES and SHARES of each nomination post from our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/RadiantHelping Hands will be considered your public vote of support. Likes and Shares will be taken into consideration when making the final decision but will not determine the final winner. The determination of the winner will be at the sole discretion of the sponsor. Votes may only be made according to the procedures described in these Official Rules.
A. To vote online, visit the official program Facebook page find the current, active nomination folder in the “photos” section, and Like and Share the post during the Program Voting Period.
B. To vote by mail, please mail to: Radiant Helping Hands PO Box 302498 Austin TX 78703 during the Program Voting Period. Entries must be postmarked during the Program Voting Period received by the Sponsor by Saturday in the 3rd week of each month. Votes received after the end of the Program Voting Period will not be accepted. Limit 1 vote per envelope.
7. Awards — One donation of $1,000 will be awarded to the Charity nominated and then selected by the Sponsor. The Award must be used by the Charity to improve local communities in the Ausin area in which the Charity is based. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the program at any time. All details about the Awards and Awards not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. No Entrant or Charity may win more than one Award in connection with this program in one 12 month period.. If an Entrant or Charity that has won is nominated again in a 12 month period for the Award, the nomination will not be considered. Prior to a winning Charity’s receipt of an Award, the Charity shall execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release.
Awards may not be used for any of the following: (a) individual aid or personal support; (b) underwriting deficits; (c) fraternal, labor or veterans’ organizations, unless the project benefits the general public; (d) benefits, dinners or advertisements; (e) religious, politically partisan or similar groups; (f) endowments; (g) activities that directly support marketing programs; . Determinations of whether the proposed use of funds meets the criteria described herein shall be made in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Conditions — By participating in this program, each Entrant agrees as follows: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules which are final and binding in all respects, and to comply with all decisions of the Sponsor with regard to the Official Rules, their interpretation or application; (b) that he or she meets all the eligibility requirements under these Official Rules; and (c) to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
By participating in the program, each Entrant also, without additional compensation: (a) grants permission for the Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to the Sponsor’s direction, to use his or her name, home town name, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, biographical information and comments made in connection with the program in any and all advertising and promotional materials, worldwide and/or on the world wide web, relating to the program, and similar programs which may be offered by the Sponsor; (b) agrees that the Sponsor may make slight stylistic modifications to his or her comments, which do not materially alter the original meaning; (c) waives any right to review or approve any such use; (d) agrees that all media or other materials created by the Sponsor are the property of the Sponsor, including but not limited to any copyright therein; (e) agrees that the release of information about being chosen as a winner, including dissemination to the public and media through any channels, will be made solely by the Sponsor; and (f) releases the Sponsor from any and all claims for libel, copyright, invasion of privacy or rights of publicity pertaining to such use.
10. Taxes — The winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes. When required by federal law, Sponsor will report the names of the winner and the value of the prize won by the winner to the Internal Revenue Service.
11. Additional Conditions — In the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, a winner and/or Charity may forfeit any Award won and an alternate winner will be selected. Each Entrant agrees to, accepts and shall abide by these Official Rules of this program and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this program, rule interpretation or award of any Award, shall be resolved by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this program or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Award(s). Use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Mechanically reproduced or faxed entries are void. Sponsor and any telephone network or service providers are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, inability to access any web site or online service, or any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this program, or any other technical or other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason Sponsor is unable to run this program as planned, or if any computer or web site associated with this program does not allow the proper playing of the program and the processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants, fraud, technical failures or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this program, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this program or any portion thereof. In the event this program is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Awards, based on the voting results, from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received for the program prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. This program is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. In the event of termination of the program, a notice will be posted online. The Sponsor may disqualify any person based upon fraud, dishonesty, and violation of rules or other misconduct.
12. Hold Harmless/Release — By participating, each Entrant agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, participating sponsors, and any of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the event or acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize or Award, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty or any other theory or cause of action.
13. Miscellaneous. Each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this program, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Missouri, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances, will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
14. Winners List — To view previous winners, please visit www.CallRadiant.com/charity