Furnace Replacement and Installation in Austin
You probably don’t think too much about your furnace when it’s hot outside. Why would you? You don’t need heat in the heat. But you will need it soon, which means now’s the time to start thinking about it. Just like any other appliance, furnaces break down and need repair. There are other times, though, when a repair just won’t be enough. Before it’s too late, you should check to see if your furnace is giving off any of these warning signs that it needs to be replaced:
- The life expectancy of a furnace is 16-20 years. If yours falls within that, or is older, it could stop working when you need it most.
- Strange noises coming from your furnace
- Higher gas and electric bills: If you know it’s not because your rates went up, then this is a sign. As furnaces age, they lose efficiency which means they are working harder and running longer, but still proving the same amount of heat. In turn, you dish out more cash in energy bills.
Benefits of replacing your furnace in Austin
Aside from having a furnace that works, there are many benefits to upgrading to a newer, more energy efficient model:
- Have improved comfort with energy efficient furnaces that cycle on and off less often. Energy efficient furnaces also help to reduce energy bills by 40%.
- You can better manage the temperature in your home with smarter thermostats
- With sealed combustion furnaces, you’ll have improved air quality
- New furnaces make far less noise than the one you probably have now
What will Radiant do for you
Radiant has trained professionals always stocked and ready to maintenance, repair, or replace your furnace. We will take out your current one and install a new one right there on the spot. On top of that, for your convenience Radiant also:
- Carries all major furnace makes, models, and brands
- Guarantees timely and professional service calls
- Provides same day service responses
We don’t want you to be cold this winter. Call Radiant today and we’ll make replacing your furnace as easy and cost efficient as possible.
With our always stocked trucks, our trained, respectful, and expert technicians will arrive at your home and complete any job you need with speed and precision. We pride ourselves on having professionals that consistently meet the industry standard in skill, attitude, and workmanship. You can be confident that when you call Radiant you are getting the very best in the business.
I’m Brad, my wife’s name is Sarah, and since 1999, we’ve been serving Austin as the best little plumbing & HVAC company in Texas. We only hire the highest skilled, most reliable, licensed plumbers and air conditioning techs in the business. But we don’t stop there: If Sarah and I wouldn’t want them over to our house for dinner, they don’t work with us at Radiant, period. Not only are our technicians knowledgeable and courteous, but they’re all-around great folks as well, who will go out of their way to make sure that you and your family are comfortable with your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs. Solving problems for our customers, doing the job right and standing by all of our work 100% – it’s just what we do.